Automated Distillation Analysers
- Fully microprocessor controlled, Inbuilt PC, windows based user-friendly software with active RS232 port for LIMS connection, Ethernet RJ 45 port for networking, USB for data copy.
- Automatic set, monitor & control all distillation parameters as per ASTM method including initial & final heating rates, distillation rate, condenser & receiver temperature, receiver chamber conditions, etc, on its own of any given samples.
- Automatic volume measurement system with automatic atmospheric pressure correction of test result
- In build CFC Free refrigeration system. Receiver & condenser temperature is able to cool/warm from 0 to 60 deg c & vice versa.
- Safety features to alert human errors
- Fire sensor to detect fire and system automatically shut down the heater and other devices. (external CO2 or N2 require)
Sufficient storage of Programmers and Storage
Standard Methods :
ASTM D86 (Group 0 -4), ASTM D850, ASTM D1078, ENISO 3405, IP 123, IP 195.
Temperature Range : 0 Deg C to 450 Deg C.
Suitable for :
Distillation of petroleum products, Naphtha, ATF, Kerosene, Diesel, Gasoline, etc.