Xenemetrix Ltd. Specializes in the design, development, production, and marketing of Energy – Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (Ed-XRF) systems. EDXRF Spectrometers provides one of the simplest, most accurate, and most economic analytical method, for the determination of the elemental composition of most types of material.
The technique is generally non-destructive, requiring little if any sample preparation, and is suitable for solids, liquids, powders, and alloys.
EDXRF can measure a wide range of elements, from Carbon (6) to Fermium (100), while providing sub-ppm detection limits for many applications.
- P-Metrix – Portable field laboratory – Taking the laboratory to the field
- S-Mobile PD/SDD – Small compact analyzer that can easily be transported to the job site
- S-Mobile ULS – Ideal for Ultra Low Sulfur applications in diesel, oils, fuels, gasoline & other
- Petro-Marine – On-board fuels & oils monitoring system
- Geological Mapping Solution – Monitoring tasks of multiple systems at disperses global locations