Semi Automatic Atmospheric Distillation Analysers
- Low voltage long-lasting heating coil with precise power adjustment by the potentiometer.
- Inbuilt refrigeration system with refrigerant temperature indication and compressor control.
- PID Temperature indication and control for the condenser (0 to 80 Deg C) and receiver (10 to 40 Deg C).
- Optical sensor for accurate recording of IBP and every drop with LED flashing.
- Flask heater compartment with cooling fan and Smooth motorized lifting device for flask
- Schott Glass Long-Lasting Flask support Heating Plates
- Manual Fire extinguisher (external N2 or CO2 supply required).
- 7C and 8C thermometer with Teflon Centering Device
- Class A PT 100 Sensor for Vapor with Digital Indicator
Standard Methods :
ASTM D86 (Group 0 -4), ASTM D850, ASTM D1078, ENISO 3405, IP 123, IP 195.
Temperature Range : 0 Deg C to 450 Deg C.
Suitable for :
Distillation of petroleum products, Naphtha, ATF, Kerosene, Diesel, Gasoline, etc.